The 11th WEEC, as the first in its history, applies the hybrid conference format. As a result, participants may choose between online and onsite participation. In light of the changing pandemic situation, participants may register either online or onsite and switch between these modes by the end of December 2021.
How does online participation look like?
As an online participant,
- you can actively participate by submitting your presentation or participating without a presentation;
- you can choose if to introduce your presentation in one of the virtual rooms in real-time and get immediate feedback or just to upload it on the virtual platform and discuss it on the discussion forum;
- you will have access to the virtual platform with all of the ongoing online presentations and workshops, streamed onsite plenary sessions, and recorded all of the parallel (both online and onsite sessions);
- you can discuss selected topics with all of the WEEC participants;
- you can access the virtual platform up to one year after closing WEEC.
The online presentation is reasonable if you want to be a part of WEEC but cannot come to Prague. Let’s join us online!
Any questions about the online WEEC? Contact Jan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org